My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Flat out..

Things are still crazy here.
Renos always seem to proceed quite slowly until you reach a stage when
everything comes together, wham. 

But I am most definately never doing this again.
Fixing up someone else's build is painful, not everything is level or straight, it takes time
and serious PATIENCE!!

Meanwhile poor Zuki dog is bored, why is everyone inside so much, making banging noises?
So what's a dog to do, but sleep ?

Finally i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and hope to start undercoating upstairs by next weekend.
Between gardening, entertaining the dog, feeding workers & doing a website, my quiet country life is chaos.
I think I need a holiday and some hot weather wouldn't go astray ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!