My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia Awareness Family Day Picnic.

Join us for the first annual Tasmania event in support of International Awareness week for ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia.
Invite your family, friends, care givers and supporters to connect with others and help raise awareness of these debilitating illnesses.
Bring along your picnic rug/lunch, enjoy fun activities for the kids and dress to impress in a blue or purple theme.

Saturday 17th May from 11am until 1pm.
Royal Hobart Botanical Gardens Rotunda

See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!