My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Zipping around..

Last night the resident rodents were having yet another party on the roof.
They might be out of my car, but they're still driving me spare!

I need a morning pick me up.

A friend suggests to start my day with a coffee shot, cacao & maple syrup.
Sounds crazy, however it's well documented that caffeine is one of the few things
that can translate into tangible energy for those of us a bit challenged in that area.

Two days on, I'm loving my extra bounce, although drinking coffee for the first time ever is
a bit of a brain tease, so there's plenty of cacao going in.

Today i zipped over to Harmonic health in Huonville for organic supplies- It's a top spot.
I left my retro cards, be great to sell some!
With my yummy supplies, dinner tonight is my Mapo Beancurd..healthy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog today and have spent the morning browsing though, we are escaping the mainland (QLD actually) In 2 weeks to start over in Tassie (Huon area) looking forward to exploring at all these amazing places and events listed on your blog. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo & welcome..well almost to the Huon!! You will definitely never be bored down here! Lots of lovely earthy things to do..

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!