My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

lovely walk

Last week i decided to give the Kettering Point track a whirl.

It's a lovely gentle meander around the bay & was around 3 km return, including my pit stop at the Mermaid cafe. Watch out for the tree roots on the track, as one passerby found out the hard way!

http://www.greaterhobarttrails.com.au/track/kettering-point-track/

Check out the wonderful, 'Find a track' online resource. For walks in the Greater Hobart & Kingborough areas. Nothing too hardcore, but lovely day walks that can include fido!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!