My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lunch celebration..

Today we road tested Kingston's newest Asian cafe for lunch and loved it- Harmony Modern Chinese Cuisine..

Harmony's menu is creative, interesting and the dishes looked great, well above average we thought- My only criticism was they served the lunch box on a takeaway plastic tray..hopefully it's only a transitional glitch. With such a large yummy menu we can't wait to go back!

Our cause for celebration today was my very close call with a pissed off Tiger snake. It launched itself off the embankment straight at me, oops i had sandals and shorts on, but still managed two very impressive high jumps followed by a quick dash. Unbelievably a few secs before my encounter i had pulled out a couple of weeds leaning over a fence with my head right where the snake landed!! Phew how lucky was i..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!