- Hates being away from home, and his chooks.
- Hates long drives in the car.
- Hates being tethered on a long lead like a dog.
- Hates social exclusion- No dogs allowed in a camp kitchen.
- Is a champion at cracking a sulk, "No i won't eat my dinner and don't think doggie treats are gonna work"
- Can put on an effective poor doggy me routine, "Look at me sleeping outside alone in the pouring rain" (instead of his comfy undercover dry doggie bed)
- Excessive dramatics in the car. GREAT, we can't leave him in the back of the ute, instead we have the aircon on freezing to stop him panting.
- Hates being outside in this hot east coast climate..no prob when it's hot at home thou!