My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

More cheap fun..

Cruising around last Saturday, we popped into my favourite nursery 
Riverbend at Nicholls Rivulet. It's a pretty casual affair, opening most Saturday's. But the real find are their fruit trees, fabulous array of roses & other ornamentals..great prices & very friendly service!

My first ever planted Rose bush...
Unfortunately Pademelons like eating roses..
cheeky buggers even push into the cage to eat the petals. 

Adventure bunny now has a new abode, 
carefully handmade by Mr B..
 
Note her new sleeping quarters, made from a recycled cage, 
plastic shiploads pot, 
a scrap of wood, tin & piece of vinyl so she has a 
weather proof flap..Total cost for cage: $6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!