My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

garden for wildlife..

Betsii or adventure rabbit waits outside for this female pademelon every night. 
She's the third generation of pademelons born here, so she isn't worried about being so close to the house, around us or the dog- Zuki is allowed to look but not chase!
The male Pademelon is none too happy his female wants to hang with a rabbit..
..but still they sit side by side happily grazing on the grass. 
Tonight we were surprised to see her checking out Betsii's cage,
even hopping inside to take a closer look. 
But what happened next took us totally by surprise, they were suddenly
nose to nose, and it wasn't just once..
..it was so gorgeous but my camera just wasn't fast enough to capture it, both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!