My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Today..

..the weather is just CRAZY..hail, rain, sun plus it's even tried to snow!!

Too hard, I'm hanging inside for the day; Chachi Rooster springs into action, looking for extra food for his girls.

But he knows he's not allowed on the deck. And i REALLY hate finding chicken doo on my front door mat. This he does with such aplumb while pecking on the window looking straight at me..who said our feathered friends aren't smart!

Can anyone remember the American sitcom character I named my Rooster after? It's a classic..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!