My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Spring has sprung…

Yep..the Kookaburras are back, signalling the start of snake season. Birds are a chirping, and there’s a balmy warmth to the air..so what’s happening around the block??

P9020237

..surprise daffs in every spot…

P9020238

..i have the mosaic bug..

P9020243

..re-birthing a discarded broken pot; the parsley should cover the glue!

P9020244

..more prize winning daffs..

P9020246

..the start of a recycled vertical garden; anything to out smart the pademelons!

image

..a bit of crazy recycled fun..

P9020241

..peace & tranquillity..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!