My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Zipping around the burbs..

Yesterday i took a drive out to Imma & Marios Mercato in Adelaide's east, (Campbelltown) for a jar of Riverland Kolophon capers. While enroute i passed the Fruchocs factory shop, but there was no way i just wasn't stopping- Yum u can buy em by the box load here!
Finally @ Mercatos, its hard to contain my taste buds or my purse strings at their array of local & imported Italian wines, kitchenware, cheeses, smallgds, pasta & sweeties. God it's worth a visit..i found my capers plus a whole lot more.

Back at base with a bigger suitcase in tow, to fit all my tasty goodies. Ruby dog looks very happy to see me althou she's def getting more clingy in her golden years. I'm getting her hairy eye ball stare as i head off for a splash at Adelaide's aquatic centre..oh well thems the breaks dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!