My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Touch down in Adelaide.


God I'm starving and stuck at the airport waiting for my pickup. 

Regrettably I'm thru to the luggage collection point, so I've blown my chances of a sfogliatelle pastry from Cibo. Althou the couverture dark-white hot chocolate combo from Cocolat has kicked in to some degree. Still with my hyper metabolism, eat I must; OH WELL there's nothing for it but a cornish pastie and chocolate donut. Which iS seriously giving me some very pleasant childhood flashbacks! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!