My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Spanish film festival

Last night we road tested the Spanish film festival @ Palace Nova Eastend cinema's. The summer side, our choice for the night, was a lively film that explored a series of interwoven and complex family relationships; I'm sure my film buddy Sandy, left feeling like she had the most functional family ever!  We def enjoyed it while munching on the best home grown oranges ever. Runs till around 23rd June, see..spanishfilmfestival.com for details.
Next on my to hit list is the Cabaret fringe festival..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!