My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Powerkids

Brisbane's annual children's festival..starts 25 June until 5 July..

Today's been action packed with Missy L and her entourage discovering the delights the Powerhouse has on offer.

We start the day adjacent to Powerhouse at the coolest most creative playground ever; Brisbane truly excels in this category. Once inside the festival there's a host of daily free fun events. First up..Scope Live science show, then a fab singer guitarist has us totally in stitches and finally the superhero Laser Beak Man art exhibition. Ah..how come I've never heard of him?! The art work is vibrant, tongue in cheek funny & the artist, aka Tim Sharp is floating around only too happy to chat. His story is worth a read, I'm told his ABC 3 animated series is worth a look too. Check him out at www.laserbeakman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!