My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Aussie films..

Have you, like me, been staying in Saturday nights to savour SBS ONE's Australian film season. Tonights was a real gem with Sarah Watts 2009 film, My Year Without Sex.

There is nothing not to love about this arty suburban-every day piece; you relate intimately to all its characters. And yep we've all been there! Like her earlier film, Look Both Ways, there were a host of really innovative imaging and graphics with a distinct Melbourne-ish sort of feel to it.

The SBS films run till around late June..check them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!