My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, May 17, 2013

in my kitchen tonight..

Chinese black vinegar clay pot braised osso bucco with organic ramen

image

And my first attempt at crab apple liquor featuring an Australian vodka-o that promises to be free of chemical impurities & additives.

Basically i cut the c’apples in 1/4’s & deseeded a few, until i tired of this, then poured over vodka & added a good dose of sugar..before shaking it up a bit..so far it looks pretty tasty & I’ve been giving it a stir to dissolve the sugar, so I can lick the spoon!!

image

2 comments:

  1. I went very weak at the knees when I saw that lovely osso bucco! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya, I was home solo tonight so thought I would have some fun & push my culinary boundaries..also time for a change from the traditional version..

      Delete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!