My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

yesterday..

..after a hard days work in the garden, I had a craving for Minestrone

image 

always up for inventing the wheel, i make a yellow Minestrone with home-grown tomatoes & amaranth seed instead of pasta…it was sublime!

imagei also learnt two of my ever growing crew, sporting funky feathers are actually a breed called Frizzle..

image

jenny & I got into some serious bush landscaping & started steps plus a path

image it’s her last day here today & after 3 weeks of solid work there isn’t much more to do in the garden until Spring..

what a helper extraordinaire but I'll be sad to see her go!!! Bon Voyage..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!