My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Respecting and Connecting to the Land

I’ve never met Khandro Thrinlay Chodon, but this sounds interesting & nearby Niche Retreat is such a glorious spot, to just be! Khandro-la Namaste

Khandro Thrinlay Chodon is a lay Buddhist practitioner and teacher who is devoted to bringing the wisdom of her ancient tradition alive in our modern world. Exuberant and caring, she has a deep understanding of the western mind and generously offers public talks, workshops and teachings to anyone interested to tap into their inner depth and engage in a meaningful life. She speaks beyond culture and religious boundaries, sharing personal experiences with passion and integrity that come directly from the heart. She loves to chant and has a most beautiful voice.

Respecting and Connecting to the Land
Sunday 20th of January, 9am
Location: Niche Yoga Retreat Centre, 206 Abels Bay Road, 
Deep Bay (near Cygnet) Offering on the day.

Info & image from:http://www.khachodling.org/khandro-la.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!