My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, December 14, 2012

introducing..

Bluey, Blackie, Snowy & Goldie Bantams!

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bluey taking wing is our favourite, she’s into all the healthy post-cooking scraps & eats everything the others won’t. Just my luck to get fussy chooks!

Zuki is one super happy Border Collie. The look on his face when we brought them home was priceless, if a dog can smile then his was the widest grin! The girls are quite use to him, I often find their beaks to doggie nose thru the chicken wire, making some pretty strange sounds. What a hoot!image

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely to see all the garden improvements as well. You have been hard at work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure have, one patch of dirt at a time. It's still not very bushfire safe but getting better with each year.

      Delete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!