My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Qigong @ Cygnet.

Over the weekend I participated in another amazing workshop of Simon Blow’s; It was cool to see a good number of Hobartians had made the journey down to remote Cygnet! The Art of Life workshop covered the Ba Duan Jin Eight Method Essence & Tai Ji Qigong Shibashi. Simon had us gently flowing with peace & tranquillity, while easily learning the form. It was an interesting and friendly bunch of people on the day- As usual I talked myself hoarse.
 
Simon will be back next year for another great weekend in Cygnet. But then in January 2014..a very special intensive 5 day Retreat will be held to learn the Wild Goose Qigong. The venue will be the Dorje Ling Retreat Centre in Lorinna Valley. They will only be taking small numbers for this retreat, due to the nature of practising the Goose, (lots of graceful walking movements) it will def book out fast with lots of interstate interest I’m sure. I won’t be attending since I’ve started to practise this form, I figure someone else might like to benefit from learning the beautiful Wild Goose Qigong.
 PA010262

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!