My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

finger bling.

Last week I dragged out mum’s ole jewellery box, determined to sort it out- It’s taken me well over a decade (or two) to look that one in the eye! But I’m really pleased to report, it’s been a box full of pretty funny childhood flashbacks.

While in Brisbane, I picked up loads of findings to re-jig the clip on earrings to pierced plus convert brooches to rings. What a hoot to re-invent what is now pretty fashionable vintage bling. I’m getting more than a few..where did you find that gorgeous ring, necklace or those ear-rings! Cool.

P9290256

Although taking a photo of my hand was confronting, I’ve def spent too many years over a kitchen sink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!