My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cudgerie B&B..

..a little slice of heaven.

After the trials & tribulations of my first few days in the Sunshine State, I couldn’t have found myself a better spot to unwind & relax. Cudgerie Homestead is nestled on 4 lush acres, just a few clicks from Cooroy; It is the original homestead in the district. Pool with a view.

Right from my first step thru the door, hosts Veronica & Steve went above & beyond, to make my stay one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. It was spontaneous, friendly & down to earth- It fitted me well.

Their organic local produce breakfast was delicious & sustaining; I felt very spoilt as I was the only guest. Two nights on and with more guests in-house, we cranked up the wood heater & had a lively repartee. Cudgerie is peaceful and tranquil, the perfect getaway for anytime of the year.

Every now & then you meet a couple of people that  truly inspire you. Veronica & Steve, I hope our paths cross again one day, and thankyou so very much!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!