My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

vote

on same sex marriage..

We have five hours to prove to Parliament that Australians overwhelmingly support ending discrimination against same-sex couple in the Marriage Act.
We've just heard that conservative groups have flooded Parliament's official survey on same-sex marriage, and the poll is at a near tie: 53% for and 47% against! The survey results will be reported directly to Parliament.

This is a numbers game, make your voice heard.
The survey takes less than 60 seconds - just 4 tick-box questions.

Link to online survey..

 

info from: getup.org.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!