My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Things..

have been hectic of late, so my blogging is sadly neglected. Today it’s time to finally catch up.

In between showers, I’ve wacked a stain on my tip shop cable ‘table’ while Zuki & his favourite resident Pademelon eyeball each other from afar.

P4190137 P4240140

The block is bouncing to the organic sounds of this weeks op shop find, Deep in Didge-Tribal Trance..lovin it!!

P4170135

Zuki still hasn’t worked out how to open the sliding door, it’s not for want of trying thou- I’m pretty over wiping doggie slobber off the window!!

P4290145

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!