My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

knee deep..

We had side on front row seats, thanks to my gorgeous girl pal in her zippy wheelchair. Being up this close & personal was pretty amazing, as the four some twisted, climbed, rolled & cascaded further up into the rigging as their performance went on. Be mesmerised by eye catching tattoo's, acts of extreme balance & a grunty soundtrack, this show def packs a pretty cool punch. Don't miss it...hopefully they'll turn up in Tassie someday!!

Casus presents Knee Deep, an inventive blend of circus and modern media. Using traditional and contemporary circus techniques, five performers explore the limitations of strength and fragility. Journeying Knee deep through moments of raw discovery, fleeting relationships and unexpected bonds, Casus gives new purpose and meaning to objects that are seemingly inanimate. A bold, quirky and captivating performance, Casus brings the humanity into Circus through a breathtaking and fragile display of skills. Modest circus with a contemporary twist.
 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!