My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Huon Valley Dog Walking Assoc

QUIZ NIGHT

with highlights from

The Language of Dogs

by renowned dog trainer

Sarah Kalnajs.

image

Learn to interpret your dog’s body language

followed by the chance to win loads of great prizes with our

doggy questions- Both serious and silly.

 

*MC for the evening will be SiSi.

Saturday 25th February

@ 6.30pm

Huon Valley Health Centre

(behind Huonville Town Hall)

 

Entry $5.00 per adult

Children under 12 free.

BYO food and drinks.

Coffee and Tea provided

This is an indoor 'dog free' event.

Ring Lesley on 62978313 or Val on 62950326

to reserve a table.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!