My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

post CFF..

P1080004 Loongana park scenes..

P1080007

This year’s 30th Cygnet Folk Festival seemed to roll around far too quickly. A few days before I did the ole slipup in the garden, so I wasn’t up for too much action.

P1070002

P1080005

With great weather until Sunday night there were hefty crowds, with plenty of cute doggie companions. We spent a few hours at the RSL, which wasn’t part of the festival venues this year- NO BLUES here what a bummer!! I sat watching the park stage, but there didn’t seem to be as many free roaming acts this year. Well the campers have finally packed up, left and Cygnet seems to be returning to some sort of normality.#*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!