My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

the joys of Gardening

I love my garden but have began to realise it’s insanely hard work, on this scale. Next season I’ve decided to scale down the veggie/herb patches to just 5 plots. I can’t keep up & with continued expensive back dramas, I think some commonsense is called for.

Progress so far..

P1210013 P1210015
P1210016 P1210017
P1210018 P1210023

It’s amazing how dry the valley looks, warm days & lil rain is taking it’s toll. Our peas and sugar snaps are just finishing up, and we are now enjoying zucchini’s, beetroots, golden nuggets, tomatoes plus a ridiculous amount of basil-I planted 10 pots this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!