My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

handmade with lov..

Flexing my op shop addiction yesterday, I finally found a much needed glasses case. How amazing that someone has gone to the trouble of making a collection of very cute, colourful & varied cases, then selling them for next to nothing at the Salvos store in the mall.

I also couldn’t resist a bit of finger bling, in the form of an unusual copper ring.P1030128

2 comments:

  1. A good hearted soul making money for charity.
    You get to own such a handy case.
    Terrific. Good luck for the festival at the weekend!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, hope the weather gods shine on us in Cygnet!!

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!