My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

coffee stop..

..we’re heading into the city for a quick cuppa before I hit the Hobart Collectors Antique Fair in City Hall. I remembered reading about Ethos on Nat’s blog, and without realising we stumbled on it.

PC300115

PC300112

Ethos is super uber cool slash rustic and tucked just far enough off Elizabeth St to feel peaceful- We loved the feel of the space! Ethos menu was simple, creative and what food we saw looked excellent. Lots of great eccentric artistic touches here, with good friendly service. We’ll be back to eat real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!