My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rolex Syd->Hob yacht race..

2012..

I was thrilled to see a number of yachts entering the Derwent today, with spinnakers flying high. And gasped while watching one crew member free climb to the very top of Knee Deep’s mast, to free the mainsail. One they crossed the finish line, they were guided in to moor, right in front of me. Talk about standing in the right place, at the right time.

PC300117PC300118PC300123 Terrific, you don’t get much closer to the action than this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!