My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

yummy warm day..

Today sent me into a spin. I need a tank-top to wear..Now I know there’s one in here somewhere! Later Zuki & I chilled off with a refreshing dip at Drip beach. Dip being the keyword, it was exhilarating and a case of quickly in & out, for me! It’s always good to get the first swim of the season, out the way.

PB060075

Also today, I picked my first ever home grown Globe Artichoke. It was promptly cooked & tossed into a Du puy lentil, semi dried, florence fennel and caramelised balsamic salad. Went delightfully well with my duck egg frittata!

PB050074

The rest of today passed uneventfully, with a glass of Rose in hand & lots of sitting on the front porch…Beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!