My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, November 18, 2011

after a hard day’s work..

..there’s nothing better than a cider!

PB190037 

Down the local Cygnet bottle-O, I discover a world of cider possibilities & am making it my mission to try as many boutique varieties as possible. After abstaining for five years, due to my variable energy levels, I now feel ready to rise to the challenge, the weather’s helping too!!

Three oaks original cider was today’s brew. It’s a delight, with a fabulous balance of flavour and is neither too sweet nor too dry. Fabulous after a warm day of gardening & well priced at around $2 a stubby. After struggling to read the fine print on the label, I’m totally surprised to find it’s produced in SA. Didn’t expect that! Yum, I’ll def be back for more…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!