My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

preserved zucchini cake..

Last season, in a last ditch attempt to use up my zucchini’s, I trialled preserving them in syrup, for later prosperity. Now it’s finally time to open up the jars.

The contents don’t look terribly appealing, but I think they’ll make a wicked cake. So it’s off to the kitchen, I go. Generally I start each session with a concept rather than a recipe, and then digress to throwing in what ever takes my fancy. Today’s no different and the end result is amazing and delicious- Wish I’d kept track of the ingredients!! But there’s always next year, I’m thinking there’ll be a load of sweet preserved zucchini’s in my pantry, so watch this space for a future recipe..PA180030 

PA180033

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!