My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

two busy..

..to blog!

I have a couple of visitors, staying from Hong Kong, giving me a hand at home. So far it’s been a blur of frenzied activity. There’s been Spring cleaning, gardening, cooking, preserving & more dishes to wash, than they’ve ever encountered. Oh well, eating gorgeous food takes preparation & with me that means a large mesh to cleanup. Yah, what a treat to have kitchen hands & what good trainee cooks, they turned out to be!!

PA290036

Each arvo their activities have included bike riding, canoeing, sightseeing & mixing with the locals. Except today wasn’t very canoe friendly, but they still gave it a go.

PA150023

 

 

 

Fido is also finding the pace hard going, plus there’s all the extra adoring attention- It’s a tough job being our dog!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!