My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

pit stop @ Cornelian Bay

Dashing off to Hobart today, I’m on the hunt for garden seeds. Once again, I’ve forgotten about the shortage of Lost seeds packets available in Spring- They’re just too popular. Three hardware shops later I’m told, she’s just moved her business from Tassie to Victoria, what a shame, but they’re still my favourite seeds by a long shot.

Also on the agenda is hunting down a second-hand lawnmower, these go off like hot cakes in the Tasmanian online classifieds. We never get to town quick enough but today our luck has finally changed. Front lawn, here we come!

Zuki’s pretty over it, he deserves his sandy-wet pit stop. You can always rely on a suitably sized doggie playmate on this excellent small stretch of water- coastal walk…it’s a total favourite. PA130003

PA130006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!