My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

out & about!

 

  • Zuki had some stick fun at the beach

P7250020

  •  Rummaging around in one of my favourite op shops, followed by a visit to the tip shopPA030035
  • Doing a spot of gardening.

PA060038

PA060039

Currently I have around 25 varieties of medicinal & culinary herbs.

The herb garden’s had a much needed rebirth, I’m as pleased as punch with the result & can’t stop staring at it! Herbs are my No. 1 passion, as far as gardening goes.

2 comments:

  1. wow your herbs look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat..herbs really love the Tasmanian weather. My theory is they like being chaotically jammed in together, anyway I'm not into orderly gardens.

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!