My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, October 10, 2011

oh baby it’s cold outside..

What better way to soothe this unsettling Spring chill, than a trip to the warm & cosy Southern Design Centre in Geeveston..

SDC is my favourite spot for prese buying, but today we’re in browsing mode. Lucky for Mr. B I didn’t make it to the upstairs recycled fashion floor, but I have tried on nearly every Winter coat in Linda’s Revamped stall. Oops, I’ve left a trail behind me but that’s because I’m really determined to find one. This is the grooviest vintage collection I’ve found to date- Lookout Hobart!

PA110051Revamped- The lost art of fashion. Designer and Vintage Clothes.

PA110060 My ‘new’ coat & it’s my first ever!

I never get, why everyone in Melbourne wears coats but hardly anyone in this part of Tassie does??? I think that’s slowly changing thou. Let’s face it a gorgeous long coat looks great with boots & that’s perfect for this climate.

Girls if your looking to funk up or frock up for a special occasion..check out Revamped, I’ll certainly be back!

3 comments:

  1. Love the coat and can't wait to check our the SDC. I love all that coats represent, warmth, protection etc and I'm reminded of Paul Kelly's beautiful song My Winter Coat. Stay snug and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coat.
    I saw some great op shops overseas
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear the SDC is having a fashion parade sometime soon??? and I love Paul Kelly for his deeply personal observations on Australian life..and Adelaide!!

    Overseas op shops now that's a concept I hadn't thought of..pretty dangerous territory for me!

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!