My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

October social dog walks..

Walk 1:
Franklin foreshore on Saturday 15th October @ 10.30 am.
 
Directions: Meet at Petty Sessions car park.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS WALK HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM JUDBURY.
PA060041
Walk 2:
Garden Island Sands beach on Saturday 29th October @ 10.30am.

Directions: From Cygnet navigate along the Channel Highway approx 5 km South past Randalls Bay. Just this side of Garden Island Creek bridge, turn right into a dirt road- Lowes Road.
Drive straight to the end of the road & look for somewhere to park. Please don’t block access to the boat ramp & be aware that the shacks/properties go right to the beach, so there’s limited Parking right alongside the beach. Please be thoughtful by not parking over any driveways or blocking residents access.  See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!