My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

bright sunshiny day..

Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho.. it’s into the garden I go! PA140013 OMG! I’m just loving this sunshine & using my second hand hoe/weeder Mr.B picked up from the tip shop, last week. It’s perfect for my ex-hospitality back, which often refuses to toe the line, with my daily activity schedule. No bending, no fuss.

PA140010

And now for a spot of seed planting madness, no system going on here, just loads of tasty Spring plantings. It’s really a good excuse to test drive my ‘new’ vintage tip shop garden trowels while dreaming of massive tomato crops, basil...and a hot summer…PLEESE! 

Jody, for you I’ve planted a tasty selection, ready for when you return back to the motherland. See you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Yo might want to get Mr B to put a nice sharp edge on your Hoe for the weeds. Old Steve Solomon is so obsessive about his sharp Hoes he caries a file with him in the garden! It does make weeding a lot easier when the Hoe is sharp though. Cant wait to get get out in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking..I'm still wading thru his book, love the info, when I eventually 'dig it out' but find it all a lil too idiosyncratic. Less is more, def isn't his motto! Ciao..

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!