My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

gardens for wildlife..

P9260016

Yah it’s finally up…and here’s one of our resident pademelons, eyeballing Zuki & I through the lounge window at dusk..

P9270025

Gardens for Wildlife is about providing safe havens for wildlife, with food, shelter, look-out spots, nesting sites and safe areas to raise young.  No matter how small the garden, we can all contribute to the survival of wildlife by providing suitable habitat for birds, insects, frogs, lizards and other animals.

Learn more about our native animals and how to provide wildlife-friendly spaces and environment-friendly practices in your garden.

From:http://www.gardensforwildlife.dpiw.tas.gov.au/gfw.nsf/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!