My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Doggy central.

imageThe Huon Valley Dog Walkers first social event took place last Saturday, when we walked the ‘boardwalk’ to Cygnet’s Sailing Club. With a good turnout of four legged canines & their companions, we attracted a bit of attention in & around Cygnet. Another unexpected bonus, was meeting a lot of solo dog walkers en route, lucky we had pamphlets!! Our ‘debrief’, if you can call it that, was held outdoors at The Lotus Eaters Cafe..who needs an excuse to go there!!!

image Photo’s courtesy of Val..cheers.

Walk 2:

September Sat 24th @ 10.30am in Franklin’s, Petty Sessions car park.

3 comments:

  1. sounds lovely! mabel and i will come along to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic..can't wait to meet the photogenic Mabel in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!