My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a bit more dog


imageSitting inside Hobart’s State cinema with a mug of steaming Hot chocolate. Ahh, how civilised, the novelty never wears off.
Back to the dog. We loved this front bar yarn with it’s colourful characters, rich satire & hilarious flashbacks. If the cool punchy soundtrack doesn’t get you, then the gloriously dusty Pilbara will. For dog lovers, there’s more dog than you can poke a stick at, and what an amazing DOG it is!
The last time I saw such a good looking kelpie, was in Casterton (VIC) or the birthplace of the kelpie. I wonder if Red dog came from there? 

Take some tissues, as it tugs at the heart strings & also has you in stitches!! Don’t miss it on the big screen..Better go, time to pickup my Black dog!
Image from: http://www.statecinema.com.au/Page/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!