My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, August 26, 2011

J.O.D

  -> or juice of day:P8210050   
Apple, stinging nettle & parsley.



I’m wondering about the old wives’ tale, that what your body needs, just grows. I find stinging nettles really delicious & they grow like crazy round here.
What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. you know, of all the weeds i would like to have, stinging nettle is one of them !
    It sounds delicious with the apples in juice, really good for I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's def worth growing K Farm..
    I've never been able to grow it, but then one day in a wet corner of the poly tunnel,there it was..nothing else will grow there! So versatile I love cooking with it...

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!