My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gould’s- It’s a golden resource..

God, hasn’t the flu been doing the rounds, lately. Just when you think you're over it, back it bites. This year’s been so bad, that many friends are resorting to antibiotics. The idea doesn’t thrill me & they’re not without side effects or complications. So in my totally over it state, I finally sent Mr. B off for help, to Gould’s Naturopathica in Hobart, of course!

image

It’s no secret that I love Gould’s- I think they’re performing a wonderful community service. They have a great team of available naturopaths, waiting at the counter, to discuss your individual requirements- This part of the service is free of charge. If this isn’t for you, then private consultations are available by appointment. Top off their great service with herbals that are organic, fair-trade & grown or sourced locally. Yep, they practise what they ‘preach.’

image

 

        ->  Gould’s today..

image  

 

 

 

Gould’s Pharmacy - Hobart
73 Liverpool St, Hobart, Late 1800s.

I have many an interstate friend, who asks me pre-holiday to pick up goods from Gould’s & yet I’ve met people in Hobart, who’ve never been. Once again, Gould’s have waved their magic wand & within half a day, my flu is less acute. The next time sickness knocks at your door, give them a try. You won’t be disappointed..

Images from: http://www.historyofhomeopathy.com.au

2 comments:

  1. I am also very thankful and appreciative of their establishment. It is a one stop shop and it's always so busy. It really fills the gap in the market. Tasmania is so lucky to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this tip. I've never heard of them.
    We go to Hobart to visit our son(who is a doctor ) so this topic doesn't come up.
    But il check them out. My flu came back twice. Now I have sinus. I'm so over feeling sick.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!