My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, July 29, 2011

tip shop fun..

With our house renovations looming, I’ve been watching The Block & a few other renovation programs. BORING..I’m just a bit over, the expensive sterile decor/makeovers they present. But, it’s really impassioned my resolve to use recycled retro fittings, fixtures, doors & furnishings. You can imagine how excited I was, when Mr. B found our first light fitting. (below) Pretty sweet, ha!!

P7180012

And I couldn’t resist some tea paraphernalia while researching the do’s & don'ts of berry planting!!

P7180011

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more re sterile renovations. I love to use recycled materials that have character.
    Love your light fitting.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!