My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fred Smith in Cygnet..

Iain Campbell Smith aka Fred Smith is an Australian diplomat, singer/songwriter and comedian. Check out his profile on Wikipedia..

Earlier in the year, he had us in stitches at the Cygnet folk festival & again at the fantastic Polish club in Hobart. Not to be missed- Get there early, as it will be pretty popular, on a chilly Winters day!!  

Acclaimed singer/songwriter
Fred Smith
The Dust of Uruzgan
Songs about the beauty & complexity
&image the madness of a difficult war
Cygnet Town Hall Supper Room | 4pm Sunday 24 July | Tickets at the door $15 / $12 conc

Image from: http://www.fredsmith.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!