My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today..

..was all about baking & sorting wood.

P6160024 P6160023

Outside: Pulling bark from today's cut wood.

P6160031

Inside:
Baking chocolate biscuits & crusty beer bread.


My Dinner: Stinging Nettle, spring onion & pak choi soup.

His Dinner: Fresh beer-battered flathead fillets w pink eye wedges, ‘takeaway’ style in a paper cone.

P6160022

P6160033

4 comments:

  1. Those FishNChips are too cute and Wow what a view in that first photo...from the top of the hill duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a satisfying days work to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great day.
    Love the fish in paper idea!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was def a feel good day..the fish n chips is my sneaky way of imitating takeaway...works a treat everytime!

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!