Nothing compares to the joys of owning a Kombie, althou my postie bike came a close second. It was eccentric, lovable & downright fun. Ok, so it wasn’t a road bike or Harley, but it def had it’s own merits..
- You meet lots of friendly working posties
- Cheap to purchase & hold their value
- Solid, sturdy & bullet proof
- Extremely economical on fuel
- Great for shopping & free city parking
- Easy to service & maintain
- Expert mechanical advice is only a ‘postman’ away
One came up for sale a while back, I was tempted, eventually commonsense kicked in-I still have the driveway from hell! Never the less, I’ll leave you with the most valuable postie bike advice ever…turn off the fuel line whenever you stop or intend to leave it unused, that way your baby will run indefinitely. Ah U gotta lov a postie…I still miss mine!!!