My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Can you help..

..identify the history of our latest trinket???
P7010147How could we resist this Tasmanian Devil money box. Possibly cast ceramic, it has a series of 7 numbers etched under it’s back foot. Was it a souvenir off the Spirit??..alternately it could be an old primary school money box. Either way, it’s a cute addition to our growing collection.

3 comments:

  1. i can't help identify him (sorry) but just wanted to say he's gorgeous - what a sweet little face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money box for kids.
    Savings and Loans Credit Union. Dont exist anymore, is now called MyState Credit Union
    From the early 90's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Tim, I was way off the mark!!

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!